Monday, November 3, 2008

Sustainable Mobility - Laura Taylor

I will update this blog with images later...
After the initial meeting of sustainable mobility, i knew i wanted to carry on with a war theme from last year. A comment from one of the tutors (Cheryl) saying sustainable could be 'little or no damage,' this made me think about the damage war has on soldiers and the conflicting countries. I am thinking of using either the physical or mental damage caused by war.
I am thinking of making either a protest which is mobile, you can pack it up and move it anywhere, or packs including images, postcards and pins, also asking people to join a blog/website i will be creating.
I am inspired by anti war protests and images created by such artists as Mark Wallinger, John Heartfield, Picasso and Goya...
More info to come...

No comments: